GAERNE Shoe Size Guide
Buying GAERNE cycling shoes in the right size is important for ensuring a comfortable fit. If you want to know which size is right for you, you've come to the right place!
How to Measure Your Shoe Size for Gaerne Cycling Shoes
- Put on a pair of cycling socks.
- Stand on a hard surface.
- Place one foot on a thick drawing paper.
- Draw an outline of your foot
- Now mark and measure the distance between two most prominent points (from back of the heel to the end of the longest toe) to determine FOOT LENGTH.
- Repeat the similar procedure for other foot.
- Use the larger FOOT LENGTH measurement of the two measurements taken in Step 4 and Step 5.
- Find your size based on the length measurement of your foot from Step 7 using the Gaerne size chart. If you have difficulty finding the size, ask a friend to help trace your feet.
If you have any questions regarding sizing, please feel free to contact us.