GAERNE Shoe Size Guide
Buying GAERNE cycling shoes in the right size is important for ensuring a comfortable fit. If you want to know which size is right for you, you've come to the right place!
How to Measure Your Shoe Size for Gaerne Cycling Shoes
- Put on a pair of cycling socks.
- Place one foot on a sheet of drawing paper.
- Draw an outline of your foot.
- Now mark and measure the distance (cm) of the two longest points of your foot to determine FOOT LENGTH.
- Repeat the similar procedure for other foot.
- Use the larger FOOT LENGTH measurement of the two measurements taken in Step 4 and Step 5.
- Find your size based on the length measurement of your foot from Step 6 using the Gaerne size chart.
If you have any questions regarding sizing, please feel free to contact us.